Indexable Workholding Kit for Haas Rotary Tables - NEW!
Convert your vertical machining center into a single-pallet HMC.
The Chick Indexable Workholding Kit is an 8-station system designed for use with Haas HRT-160 and HRT-210 rotary tables that will increase the efficiency and throughput of your vertical machining center.
(please choose include your name, city and state in the form so that we can have your regional representative contact you)
The Chick Indexable Workholding Kit enables a machine shop to:
- Eliminate multiple workpiece handling
- Easily achieve critical tolerances for perpendicularity and concentricity
- Increase throughput by increasing fixturing density
- Reduce labor requirements by minimizing workpiece loading
- Increase overall fixturing flexibility with the innovative Chick QwikChange interface
|For Haas rotary tables numbered:||The Indexable Workholding Kit product number is:|
The Chick Indexable Workholding Kit is in stock now, and is shipped with all indexer components included for simple assembly. For an overview of the kit's features and simple assembly instructions, take a look at the video on the right.
- Download the Indexable Workholding Kit Product Info Packet » (5RP-HAAS-00421) (PDF, 2.8 MB)
- Download the Indexable Workholding Kit Product Info Packet » (5RP-HAAS-00422) (PDF, 3 MB)
- Download the Indexable Workholding Kit Assembly Instructions » (PDF, 1.6 MB)
To place an order, contact us, call 724.772.1644 or contact your local Chick distributor.